PPA Update (as posted on Facebook)

We have made new advances on the proposed PPA in Costa Rica. Due to the governmental delays, we have spoken with other non-Grupo ICE providers and we may have some news. We are cautiously optimistic and will announce developments as soon as those are available. If we are successful, we may be able to lessen the waiting time we have been discussing these past few months. This development was possible to a change in General Manager position at one of the utilities. We wanted to let our shareholders know that we continue to actively working on this. We do not yet have a definitive timeframe for this development, but as soon as we do we will let you know.